Saturday, April 11, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!


WOW! This Easter is much different than I thought it would be! I thought I would be sitting at home still pregnant stressing about what needed to be done before Emma arrived and worrying about the delivery.  I did not think I would be sitting here holding Emma! She continues to do great. We went to see our WONDERFUL pediatrician on Friday and Emma Rose is weighing.... 5lbs 7.5oz!!!!! She is above her birthweight so I no longer have to wake her up to eat at night!!! Shouldn't she be sleeping through the night yet???!!! HAHA! At least I no longer need to set an alarm every 3 hours! She wakes up on her own.

Today Emma got to meet her Great Grandma and got a million pictures taken by her crazy Mommy! What can I say I love to take pictures!!! Here are a few more from our Easter Photo shoot...










No comments: