Tuesday, June 17, 2014

5 Years old!!!

I am still in shock that this little thing that caused her mama so much drama while she was pregnant is 5 years old!  I mean how does that happen???!!!!  Two years of PK under her belt and off to full day Kindergarten next year!  YIKES!!!  I am not a fan of the full day and wish we still had 1/2:(

She had a great Birthday celebration...week;)  She started with a party with her friends from school and loved EVERY second of it.  It was such a great place to have a party and little to no planning for me.  Just show up with cupcakes and we are ready to go;)!!!


My Little Pony shirt!

The 5 year old cousins!!!


















Opening presents with mema and papa on facetime

LOVES her Frozen dolls!!!

Loved and still LOVES her LEGO FRIENDS HORSE BARN FROM GRANDMA!

She wanted a cookie Cake on her actual birthday

HAPPY 5TH BIRITHDAY EMMA ROSE

No comments: