Sunday, March 31, 2013

A day at the beach

There is nothing better to me then sitting on the beach listening to the waves.  I love the ocean but the Gulf is so relaxing!  We got to enjoy one day at the beach on our vacation and the kids loved it... so did I.  I think daddy may have enjoyed it a little too;)  It was perfect for him... not too hot!!

Favorite part of the beach is seeing these guys jump and put on a show!  I could watch the dolphins all day!  Now when we read one of Liam's books that has a dolphin when we get to it he says at Beach!!  At Mema's beach!  At Papa's Beach!!!  JUMP!!!  

 Our little Shell girl!  She is still pretending she is at the beach and picking up shells!

 His eyes were so BLUE on the beach I could not get over it! 
 Naptime;)
 Princess taking a break~







This might be my favorite picture from the whole week!
We had a great time!  Sad to leave paradise and come back to cold and snow!!!  Come on Spring we are waiting!!

No comments: