Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sleep or Lack of Sleep

Oh sweet little William,
You like to keep me guessing on what I will get... sleep or a lack of sleep each night!  You go to bed without a fight (NO paci!! YAY).  If daddy is here he HAS to put you to bed or you scream until he comes and covers you up!  You sleep until the morning ... It is either somewhere between 4:15-5 (not acceptable here!) or the following day 7:30 or later???  So every other day I could sleep in if I wasn't meeting up with Aunt Kim.  I am not sure what the deal is...  But something is not making you happy revery other AM... maybe it is how you sleep????
Seriously how does he sleep like this??
 We will get back on track just for the time change buddy and then there will be a new challenge:)

Besides these random wake ups that have been going on the past week you sleep 6:30-???  and then usually nap 12:30-3:30 or later so I can't complain about your sleep but just wish I knew why you were waking so unhappy this week....  molars????

No comments: