Thursday, May 27, 2010

What a Year!

This has been the LONGEST and the FASTEST year all mixed into one. Tomorrow is going to be a huge day for me and for my family!
Tomorrow I will be saying good bye to the PERFECT class! My first grade class this year was perfect! They were all incredibly bright and extremely sweet kids! They each added so much to our class community and I will never forget any of them.

Tomorrow I will be doing what I have always dreamed of doing... I am going to begin to be a Stay at home mommy! There is nothing more in the world that I could ask for. I am so happy that I have the opportunity to do this! I know that there will be long days but to build those memories with Emma is going to mean the world to me and I hope that she will cherish the memories as she gets older.
Although this is a scary time cutting back to one income I keep remembering what my principal told me a few months back when I notified her of our plans.
Sometimes you need to take a leap of faith.
Know that the faith will always be there when you think you may be falling....
(it went something like that:) I know there will be adjustments but I am READY!!!)


Tomorrow we are going to say good bye to the person that made this year possible!!! Without Kassi, Lael and Vaughn I would have NEVER made it through the year! She has loved Emma as her own and has been a huge part in her life! We will never forget all that she did and the love that she shared with Emma. This is not Good Bye for good but just for the daily visits. We plan on seeing Kassi and Lael as soon as we get back to SC from our trip to NY for the month of June.



WE WILL MISS YOU KASSI AND LAEL!!!!

WE CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WE WILL ALL BE ABLE TO HANG OUT IN JULY!!

No comments: