Sunday, May 2, 2010

Missing pictures....

What have we been up to the last few days....
or week......


Just a lot of hanging around and getting better from a funky bug!

Trying to get a picture in their matching outfits..... not so much!



Look what I found a cabinet that is not locked!

OOOPPPPSSS.... You weren't going to give me a bath tonight.....
I guess you are now:)


Birthday Garden Bench. I can now help Daddy:)



TWO Walking babies!
Lael started about 2 months ago.... Emma is just catching on.

My favorite hiding place:)

Whatch what I can do!


WHHHHEEEEWWW I am DIZZY!!!

WHATCHA LOOKIN' AT??



Another Birthday Gift!!! THANK YOU!

KASSI...... Look at what Lael is doing!!!!



I LOVE Baby Einstein..... I can't get any closer!!!

Why did they put the TV so high up???

It's been a LONNNNNGGGG day! I will watch some Baby Einstein at this angle....

Here are some pictures from the past week. With the end of the year coming it is harder to get these up.... HURRY UP May 28th!!!!

No comments: