Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SO big and breaking news from Liam:)

I looked at both Emma and Liam today and couldn't believe how big they both looked! 
Emma no longer has that "baby" look that she just had 2.5 months ago as she visited me in the hospital.  She now looks taller and more like a toddler!



Liam of course still has the baby look:)  but today he was in his little addidas gear and was looking like a "big" boy!  He really has grown so much since he was born.  We go tomorrow forhis 2 month check-up and I can not wait to see what he weighs.  I am guessing... over 14!  He is a chucker but will help his mommy get some fit arms! 




BREAKING NEWS!!

Liam slept through the night last night so we will see if he does it again!  I didn't because I went to check on him a million times but he went from about 7:00-6:30!!!  Emma started to sleep through the night at 9 weeks and 6 days:)  Liam did it at 9 weeks and 4 days...  Lets hope it continues:) 

1 comment:

Katie said...

YAY! Sleeping through the night is the BEST. I don't know how people do it when their kids don't sleep through the night and they are over 4 months old!!! I'd DIE!
Emma and Liam are looking as cute as ever!
Also...don't grown-up style clothes just make them look so stinkin' cute!?