Sunday, July 6, 2014

Balloon Fest


The Ballon Fest finally had a perfect weekend!  It seems like most weekends they only get to take off once or twice.  This year was perfect!  We headed over to my parents on Friday Evening to go swimming and then watch them go up from their house.  Beats the crowd!!


 



 I noticed they were going up behind my parents so I told the kids hop in the car and see if we can chase the balloons.  It was so neat to see them all just floating above the trees looking for the perfect place to land!  We got to see this one land and the guy was nice enough to invite the kids right up to it and check it out!  It was so much fun!!!
Saturday AM I had a great idea;)  get the kids up at 5:30AM and head over and watch them take off in the AM.  

















No comments: