Sunday, April 11, 2010

A day in the Life of Emma Rose

A DAY IN THE LIFE
OF
EMMA ROSE!

Saturday was an absolutely perfect day in my mind. I LOVE the weather when it is in the 70's. Weather.com said that it was only 71 but I think it may have been a tad bit higher in the mid 70's. Either way a GORGEOUS day. We had a great time too!!!
We got our carpets cleaned right at afternoon nap time so Emma and I went for a walk while they did her room and the spare bedroom. She then took a great nap and when she woke up we went back outside and enjoyed the sun. We had SO much fun! I wish this weather would stick down here for a few more months.... Before we know it, it will be much too hot to do anything after 9AM!

THE sun is too BRIGHT!!



SOOOOO BIG!!! I just LOVE her so much!!!

WINDY!!!

If I put on my shades will you stop Mommy?????

HEAD DIVE!



WHO ME????

I would NEVER throw the sand out of the sand box daddy!!!!

OK, MAYBE I WOULD:)



CHEEEEEEEESE!!!

FINALLY liked the pool!

Although it doesn't look like it... she DID have fun:)!

What is that???

Who Cares??? This hat is more interesting:)

Now that thing is looking a little more interesting

Wow this is AWESOME!!!
THANKS AIDAN, DELANEY and HADLEY!!!!



BRRRRR!!! The water is COLD!!!!

Nothing like a popsicle on a warm spring day!!!

This is what happens when you squeeze the wrong end and it goes flying in the grass

No comments: