Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday:)

Today was one of those days I was VERY thankful I was not in school!
This pregnancy has been MUCH different then it was with Emma. I never felt sick with Emma. I never felt like I was pregnant because she never moved- causing many U/S and NST! This one.... I feel sick 24hours a day! I know it is NOWHERE as bad as some of my friends because I just feel sick and am not physically getting sick. Although I thought all that was going to change today. I was in publix grocery shopping and thought if I don't get out of here NOW I am going to puke or pass out! I thought about leaving my 1/2 full cart and running but we DESPERATELY needed some food:) I got home fed Emma and then took a much needed 2hour nap! I did feel a little better afterwards but not 100%. I am bummed because the "sickness" feeling had left me for a few days. Instead of feeling sick I just have a terrible headache 24 hours a day!!! OK.... enough complaining I know! But hey this is my blog and this is how I feel:)

Now to the real reason you check the blog.... to see Miss Emma. Well she had a busy afternoon. She is into emptying and putting away things, carrying baskets.... she carries her PJ basket around the house- dumps them out tries to fold them and put the back. Today she was in her room while I was getting dinner ready and I decided to check on her..... This is what I found....





This is why it is not worth folding and putting her clothes away!!! Yes all those boxes in the back have to be packed up.... she has taken everything out of them so they are all mixed up and need to be repacked! What a good helper she is trying to be!!! I love her SO much! When I walked in the room she got a HUGE smile on her face like she was helping me out!


Here is the picture of newest bug:) Really can't see anything so it will be a big difference in September!




Tomorrow we are heading to Monkey Joes so I will be sure to TRY and get some pictures. Hopefully she will like it there!

No comments: